Who We Are
Creating unique event experiences in a fuss free manner.
Started in 2013, Satire Singapore kick started Le Gluttony, a festival concept that celebrates local culture, F&B entrepreneurs and art talents through a showcase of films and music. It is Satire’s mission to act as a breakthrough opportunity for the Singapore underdog scene.
It’s an outdoor movie screening experience, music festival and food bazaar all unified into one big culture celebration.
Specializing in engaging food, film, music acts and vendors, we are able to conceptualize your ideal event. Leveraging on our community of vendors, we are able to engage the right vendors for your event. Concurrently, we do hope to provide the exposure for our partners and vendors to exhibit their potential and promote artistic and entrepreneurial activeness amongst fellow Singaporeans.
Tap on our dedicated team to conceptualize and create unique brand experiences. Rest assured, our logistics expertise and creativity will create the ultimate event experience for your ideal event – down to family day events, movie screenings, carnivals, corporate events and exhibitions.
- Application of necessary food & event licenses – ie, NEA, MDA, SCDF etc
- Engagement of Food Vendors – Hawkers
- Engagement of Food Vendors – Gourmet Food Vendors
- Engagement of Flea Vendors
- Engagement of Musicians
- Acquisition of Local Films
- Emcee Engagement
- Organizing Art Workshops
- Local Artists Management
- Tentage & Electrical set up – ie, Tentages, Generators, Lights etc
- Water & Electricity Management
- Stage Set up
- Outdoor movie screening set up
- Audio & Visual Set up
- Screen Set up
- Video Production
- Live Feed streaming services
- Professional photography services
- Outdoor advertising
- On-ground engagement
- Media buys across various media platforms
- Digital Marketing initiatives
Everything You Need to Help Your Business Grow.
While creating inspiring work for our clients, our goal is always clear: To conceptualise and produce brilliant on-ground concepts that look great and most of all help your brand or cause to grow. However, we think that is only half of the equation; our clients happiness is the most important thing to us. If you’re not satisfied, we have not succeeded.